Wakefield Park - OPEN PIT LANE Track Day with One on One Tuition
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tirrannaville, NSW
- Product code: Wakefield Park - OPEN PIT LANE Track Day with One on One Tuition
Open Pit Lane Track Day + One on One Tuition / Weekdays / Your Car or Hire Car
Yes, we have decided to run a ‘Clubsprint’ Open Pit Lane on weekdays. Go on track as often or as little as you like. No sessions, no waiting, all are welcome .
- Limited to 40 Cars
- Open pit lane - Go on track as often as you like
- Live Natsoft Timing
- Maximum 95db limit
- Pro Instructors
- Pro Photographer
- Special race-prepared hire cars available
With the Open Pit Lane Track Day, you get all the benefits of the standard track day event and more. There is still the all important morning briefing and there is still emphasis placed on giving you the best chance of improving your driving skills in a non-competitive driving situation.
But because we are keeping group numbers down, now there is more opportunity to use the track with no restriction on time.
This gives you a great chance to mix it up with other similarly experienced and motivated drivers and you still get great access to the best of motor sports professional driving instructors.
Please note: Our Open Pit Lane Days are only recommended for more experienced drivers. Novice drivers should sign up to our WEEKEND Track Days where drivers are separated into groups according to their experience.
Wakefield Park, 10 km south of Goulburn, is a purpose-built closed road track environment which simulates typical driving corners.
Private Performance road
2.2km racing circuit.
IMPORTANT: A Track Licence is required to participate in this event:
- Option 1 - AASA Day Licence
- Option 2 - Motorsport Australia or AASA Speed Licence
- Option 3 - Motorsport Australia or AASA PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
PLEASE NOTE: A track licence is NOT required for drivers receiving one on one tuition in a Trackschool hire car. This includes V8 Hot Laps hire cars.
Use your own vehicle or enquire about our race-prepped hire cars.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers unfortunately are not able to attend our days due to insurance.
- This means no Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars etc
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Noise restrictions apply at Wakefield Park.
- No competition vehicles should be started before 8am except to unload and to be taken to scrutineering.
- Selected vehicles will undergo a static noise testing procedure before being permitted to enter the circuit.
- If, during use of the circuit, a vehicle registers above 95 dB(A) (measured at 30 m) the vehicle will be black flagged and removed. The vehicle will only be permitted to re-enter the circuit if it passes a compulsory static noise test. A mechanical rectification must be undertaken before the test is attempted.
- If the test is passed but the vehicle exceeds 95 dB(A) at 30 m on a second occasion, it will be excluded from any further participation that day.
- The sound measuring equipment at Wakefield Park is considered judge of fact and its readings/results are not open for discussion.
Hire a Special Race-prepped Car
You can hire a race-prepped car with One on One Tuition at all of our Track Days.
Ample car parking, café, carports, lock-up pit lane garaging, tower and corporate area.
Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Bring a helmet (helmet hire is available).