Wakefield Park - WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track Day with One on One Tuition
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tirrannaville, NSW
- Product code: Wakefield Park - WEEKEND Track Day + One on One Tuition
One on one private tuition classes from real motorsport professionals.
Whether you have never done a track day, own a standard, performance or race car, or would like to use one of the race cars from Trackschool's fleet, this day is a whole lot of fun.
This program is run from Wakefield Park Raceway, and is designed to get the most out of yourself and your vehicle, and is extremely flexible. We focus on your wants and needs, as well as your strengths and weaknesses when using your own vehicle.
Because motorsports and advanced level driving can potentially be dangerous, Trackschool gives you the necessary knowledge and superior skills to drive at peak performance. You will be trained by seasoned professional drivers and instructors.
We can help you know precisely what to do at exactly what time and be more skilful in the doing of it.
Don't think that practice makes perfect. If you are practicing the wrong thing, you will be perfect at doing the wrong thing. 'Perfect practice makes perfect'Venue
Wakefield Park is a purpose-built closed road track environment situated 10km south of Goulburn.
Private Performance road
2.2km racing circuit.
Full Day Format
A full day includes 5 sessions with one of our professional instructors and is spread throughout the day.
Half Day Format
A half day includes 3 sessions with one of our professional instructors and is spread throughout the day.
IMPORTANT: A Track Licence is required to participate in this event:
- Option 1 - AASA Day Licence
- Option 2 - Motorsport Australia or AASA Speed Licence
- Option 3 - Motorsport Australia or AASA PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
PLEASE NOTE: A track licence is NOT required for drivers receiving one on one tuition in a Trackschool hire car. This includes V8 Hot Laps hire cars.
Use your own vehicle or enquire about our race-prepped hire cars.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers unfortunately are not able to attend our days due to insurance.
- This means no Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars etc
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Noise restrictions apply at Wakefield Park.
- No competition vehicles should be started before 8am except to unload and to be taken to scrutineering.
- Selected vehicles will undergo a static noise testing procedure before being permitted to enter the circuit.
- If, during use of the circuit, a vehicle registers above 95 dB(A) (measured at 30 m) the vehicle will be black flagged and removed. The vehicle will only be permitted to re-enter the circuit if it passes a compulsory static noise test. A mechanical rectification must be undertaken before the test is attempted.
- If the test is passed but the vehicle exceeds 95 dB(A) at 30 m on a second occasion, it will be excluded from any further participation that day.
- The sound measuring equipment at Wakefield Park is considered judge of fact and its readings/results are not open for discussion.
Hire a Special Race-prepped Car
You can hire a race-prepped car with One on One Tuition at all of our Track Days.
Ample car parking, canteen, coffee shop, carports, lock-up pit lane garaging, tower and corporate area.
- Coordinated Groups
- Free Passenger Sessions
- Special race-prepared hire cars available
- Live Natsoft Timing
- Well Organised
- Pro Instructors
- Pro Photographer
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic. You can expect to get around 6 - 7 sessions during a day.
Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Bring a helmet (helmet hire is available).