Wodonga Victoria - WEEKEND Track Day
- Dauer: 7 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Barnawartha North, Victoria
- Produkt-Code: Wodonga Victoria - Track Days
We have teamed up with Motorsport Australia and are heading back to the NSW / VICTORIA border to run more of our track days at this sensational venue.
Whether you are a novice or an experienced driver, own a standard, performance or race car, or would like to use one of the race cars from Trackschools fleet, this day is for you.
Beginning with the all important briefing, these days are geared to providing you with the best chance of improving your driving skills in a non-competitive driving situation.
Learn as you go, with ample time on the track. Off track be part of the group, caught up in the infectious enthusiasm of similarly experienced and motivated drivers.
And throughout the day enjoy the easy access you have to the best of motor sports professional driving instructors.
- Pro Instructors
- Max of 4 x groups of cars
- Track time 9.30am - 4.00pm
- Plan is for each group to have 6 x sessions each
- Free passenger sessions
- Observed Licence Tests available
- Pro Photographer
- Race prepped hire car available
- 2nd driver option
Barnawartha North race track - Victoria, 1.6KM. The Barnawartha track is 3hrs north of Melbourne and 15mins outside Albury-Wodonga.
IMPORTANT: A Motorsport Australia Track Licence is required to participate in this event:
- Option 1 - Motorsport Australia Day Licence (Available to purchase HERE)
- Option 2 - Motorsport Australia Speed Licence
- Option 3 - Motorsport Australia PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
Use your own vehicle or enquire about our race-prepped hire cars.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy; Brakes and Tyres must not be worn out.
- There must be zero leaks of any kind, oil, fluid or water.
- Car must be empty. All personal items must be removed from the vehicle.
- All headlights, tail lights and indicators must be properly working and visible when turned on.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers may now attend our Weekend Trackdays at Wodonga Victoria. This includes Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars and Radicals.
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Noise restrictions apply:
- No competition vehicles should be started before 8am except to unload and to be taken to scrutineering.
- Selected vehicles will undergo a static noise testing procedure before being permitted to enter the circuit.
- If, during use of the circuit, a vehicle registers above 95 dB(A) (measured at 30 m) the vehicle will be black flagged and removed. The vehicle will only be permitted to re-enter the circuit if it passes a compulsory static noise test. A mechanical rectification must be undertaken before the test is attempted.
- If the test is passed but the vehicle exceeds 95 dB(A) at 30 m on a second occasion, it will be excluded from any further participation that day.
- The sound measuring equipment is considered judge of fact and its readings/results are not open for discussion.
Ample car parking, fuel and food outlets.
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic.
- Drivers and Passengers must be wearing full length pants and long sleeve top OR a race suit ensuring ankle to wrist is covered.
- Helmets must be approved and must have a valid standards sticker. Motocross helmets are NOT accepted. (Helmet hire is available).
- Enclosed shoes must be worn, exposed shoes such as Sandals or Flip Flops are not allowed.
Terms & Conditions
Please make sure you read and accept all relevant terms and conditions and Liability waivers before attending this event. Click here for details.