Wodonga Victoria - Track Days
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barnawartha North, Victoria
- Product code: Wodonga Victoria - Track Days
We have teamed up with Motorsport Australia and are heading back to the NSW / VICTORIA border to run more of our track days at this sensational venue.
Whether you are a novice or an experienced driver, own a standard, performance or race car, or would like to use one of the race cars from Trackschools fleet, this day is for you.
Beginning with the all important briefing, these days are geared to providing you with the best chance of improving your driving skills in a non-competitive driving situation.
Learn as you go, with ample time on the track. Off track be part of the group, caught up in the infectious enthusiasm of similarly experienced and motivated drivers.
And throughout the day enjoy the easy access you have to the best of motor sports professional driving instructors.
- Max of 4 x groups of cars
- Track time 9.30am - 4.00pm
- Plan is for each group to have 6 x sessions each
- Free passenger sessions
- Motorsport Australia Speed Licence bargain (see BONUS below)
- Observed Licence Tests available
- Race prepped hire car available
- 2nd driver option
- BONUS - If you do not already have a Motorsport Australia licence, we can provide a 12 month Motorsport Australia Speed licence valued at $143 for $35.
Barnawartha North race track - Victoria, 1.6KM. The Barnawartha track is 3hrs north of Melbourne and 15mins outside Albury-Wodonga.
See the options below:
- Option 1 - A PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
- Option 2 - Minimum Motorsport Australia Speed Licence
- Option 3 - If you do not already have a Motorsport Australia Speed Licence, we can provide a 12 month Motorsport Australia Speed Licence valued at $143 for $35.
Use your own vehicle or enquire about our race-prepped hire cars.
Due to limited availability we ask that you contact Trackschool to arrange a race-prepped hire car before you book your event.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers unfortunately are not able to attend our days due to insurance.
- This means no Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars etc
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Ample car parking, fuel and food outlets.
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic.
Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Bring an ADR approved helmet. Helmets are available for hire.