Wakefield Park - WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track Day
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tirrannaville, NSW
- Product code: Wakefield Park - WEEKEND Track Day
Wakefield Park's No.1 track days - run by Trackschools most professional crew and drivers
The partnership of Wakefield Park Motor Raceway and Trackschool offers the kind of track day experience you’ve been looking for.
Whether you have never done a track day, own a standard, performance or race car, or would like to use one of the race cars from Trackschool's fleet, this day is a whole lot of fun.
Beginning with the all important morning briefing, these days are geared to providing you with the best chance of improving your driving skills in a non-competitive driving situation.
Learn as you go, with ample time on the track. Off track be part of the group, caught up in the infectious enthusiasm of similarly experienced and motivated drivers.
And throughout the day enjoy the easy access you have to the best of motor sports professional driving instructors.
Wakefield Park is a purpose-built closed road track environment situated 10km south of Goulburn.
Private Performance road
2.2km racing circuit.
If you do not already have a licence, see the options below to organise one.
- Option 1 - AASA annual Licence is $85 and can be organised online http://www.aasa.com.au/index.php/licences
- Option 2 - AASA day Licence is $35 and can be organised online http://www.aasa.com.au/index.php/licences
- Option 3 - Various Motorsport Australia licences can be available through the Motorsport Australia Website
- Option 4 – A PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
Use your own vehicle or enquire about our race-prepped hire cars.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers unfortunately are not able to attend our days due to insurance.
- This means no Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars etc
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Hire a Special Race-prepped Car
You can hire a race-prepped car with One on One Tuition at all of our Track Days.
Ample car parking, cafe, carports, lock-up pit lane garaging, tower and corporate area.
- Coordinated Groups
- Live Natsoft Timing
- Well Organised.
- Pro Instructors
- Pro Photographer
- Free Passenger Sessions
- Special race-prepped hire cars available
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic. You can expect to get around 6 - 7 sessions during a day.
Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Bring a helmet (helmet hire is available).