Cars & Coffee Track Experience - Wakefield Park Raceway
- Duration: 7 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tirrannaville, NSW
- Product code: Cars & Coffee Track Experience - Wakefield Park Raceway
Trackschool Cars & Coffee Track Experience for a more relaxed and friendly day at the track.
These days are designed for you to enjoy your pride and joy on a track without worrying about lap times. You don't need to have a designated track car.
The is the perfect day for a spirited drive. These events are created for the person that does not want to go to a full on track day.
This is a relaxed, friendly experience for like minded people who love their cars. Have a coffee. Have a chat. Have some fun. The circuit awaits.
Wakefield Park is a purpose-built closed road track environment situated 10km south of Goulburn.
Private Performance road
2.2km racing circuit.
A track licence is not required*
* All drivers do require a minimum of a provisional road licence. Junior drivers (14+ Years) require a AASA or Motorsport Australia Track Licence.
Use your own vehicle.
- Cars must be street registered and street legal
Noise restrictions apply at Wakefield Park.
- No competition vehicles should be started before 8am except to unload and to be taken to scrutineering.
- Selected vehicles will undergo a static noise testing procedure before being permitted to enter the circuit.
- If, during use of the circuit, a vehicle registers above 75 dB(A) (measured at 30 m) the vehicle will be black flagged and removed. The vehicle will only be permitted to re-enter the circuit if it passes a compulsory static noise test. A mechanical rectification must be undertaken before the test is attempted.
- If the test is passed but the vehicle exceeds 75 dB(A) at 30 m on a second occasion, it will be excluded from any further participation that day.
- The sound measuring equipment at Wakefield Park is considered judge of fact and its readings/results are not open for discussion.
Ample car parking, cafe, carports, lock-up pit lane garaging, tower and corporate area.
- Free passenger sessions all day
- Kids passenger session
- No track licence required*
- Road cars only
- Drive 5 x track sessions
- Limited cars
- 2nd Driver $50 - Same car / Session
- Café on site
- Fuel on site
- Accommodation on site
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic. You can expect to get around 6 - 7 sessions during a day.
Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Bring a helmet (helmet hire is available).